Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Bethany Fortner


This is a zinester I discovered on Reddit. I am so glad I did because these zines are awesome. 
I am often fearful of the people in the world is about people who get hurt and don’t know how to handle it and become desperate. It features drawings of wild animals and does a great job of tying the images and words together without smacking you in the face about it.
This is a lamp... is about how lamps can end up being victims to themselves. It is a great mental health themed zine about choosing to actively live instead of just letting life happen to you. It is an awesome metaphor for this topic. I didn’t know what to expect going into this zine, but it definitely has become one of my favourites. 
For more art and zines you can find Bethany on Etsy and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment