Monday, February 18, 2019

KD Falconer



I met this zinester at my local zine fair in October. Which means KD is the first person I ever got an art zine from. Thanks for trading with me!
I have 3 of their zines. One is an untitled mini zine that is filled with sword drawings. Another is called What A Pansy which contains a short story/poem which I really enjoy. It features artwork of pansies and swords to illustrate the story. And lastly, Dungeon Crawler Cuties which is an art zine. Filled with dessert themed warriors. If I had to pick, I would have to say Creme Brulee is my favourite warrior.
I love their art style and I am very intrigued with what lures KD to draw swords aplenty. Considering the What A Pansy zine I believe there is some awesome symbolism going on with swords in contrast to their life. But maybe I’m reading into this too much.
To see more of their amazing artwork check out their Instagram or website.

No comments:

Post a Comment