Thursday, February 28, 2019

Tofu Press Zines


This zinester is someone I discovered off Instagram. Thank goodness for #zines. I love seeing all the cool things people create.
First off I have Hello there: I’m a mini zine and this is my front cover which is a mini zine that explains the layout of a mini zine and provides some ideas for what you could put inside of your mini zine. As a bonus, the whole zine unfolds and the flip shows instructions on how to fold your own mini zine. Very cool zine.
Secondly, I have Things To Do At Work At Work When You’re Depressed which is a relateable mini zine about not being in the right mental space to be able to focus on work and feeling guilty and ashamed because of it.
Lastly, I have Stuff I Wish Therapy Had Taught Me which is a perzine about things they believe they should have been taught in therapy years ago. For the most part, I think most of this should be taught to everyone in school. What healthy boundaries are, activities you can do to help your mental wellbeing, and being told that abuse is not your fault ever. Not everyone will need to apply the knowledge in their lives but it’s something you should know just in case. Relateable zine for anyone who has tried getting help but felt misunderstood instead.
You can find their zines on their website, on Etsy or by going to their Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment